четверг, 25 октября 2007 г.

Good questions to reinforce your life



One of the most effective ways to have personal success are the right questions to themselves. If you have a question, then you always get an answer. Ask you, "Why does this happen only to me?" And you get an answer. But if you ask, "How do I live a good day today?" Then you get an answer. What response is motivational and better? Therefore, why not provide it to you the right questions, which you happy, self-assured and successful?

The world turns quickly, and many of our interests are continuously through television, advertising and marketing seduced. Here are some questions you can use to establish a successful life to stay on course.

I commend the 5-10 favorite questions from the following list to take it down and off the screen, bathroom mirrors and otherwise readily visible laptop. Pretty soon we will know by heart the questions and soon will be the questions to use the chaff from wheat to be separated.

Another way is that it takes only a matter per day or week before, and she writes on some list, which can be easily visible everywhere. Try it and you will see how the wonderful effect!

Questions:
  • What I want to achieve now?
  • What is the most important thing I do today?
  • How I spend my time on the best right now?
  • What I want to achieve now?
  • What can I delete from my list, by deleting or delegating?
  • What can I do now to make a leap, not a step forward?
  • From whom can I learn today what?
  • Who can I thank today?
  • What am I thankful?
  • Can I eliminate distractions right now?
  • What are my three main objectives?
  • What is my most important in life?
  • If I die in a year, what would I do now?
  • What can I do today to the three main objectives?
  • What can I do now instead of me worry?
  • Who needs my love today?
  • How can I become a man liebenswürdigerer today?
  • How can I become a compassionate man?
  • What can I do now to negative energy going to be positive and in reality?
  • What can I do about my anger going to be?
  • How can I get my concern now stop?
  • How can I Glücksweg now?
  • What can I do to be quiet?
  • What can I learn right now?
  • What I can see today, experience and find out where I can learn?
  • Whom can I join me today, so that 1 + 1 = 3 result?
  • What can I celebrate today?
  • Where I have a feeling of happiness experienced?
  • How do I make this day great?
  • What can I do to let go to be free?
  • How can I let go in peace?
  • Whom can I help today?
  • How can I now peace in the world?
  • What is the best thing I can do now for me to bring forward?
  • What I have so far ignored what I can do today?

What are your favorite questions to you?
These tips are from K. Stone and Life Learning Today.

Комментариев нет: